For information on crisis management insurance, click here.
“The best approach for managing reputational risk and brand damage related to a corporate crisis is to assess the facts and develop a strategy, with the benefit of attorney-client privilege; to contain adverse implications both before and after the incident becomes public.”
We offer unrivaled expertise in crisis management. We have the ability to simultaneously provide legal advice and act as public relations consultants. Our team members are veterans at addressing legal, political and media crises.
As one of the leading legal crisis management experts in the country, Lanny Davis has handled numerous high profile clients during the most scandalous times in their lives. Lanny is a practicing attorney, providing legal advice that includes crisis management and media strategies that affect legal outcomes.
We provide counsel to manage crises from experiences navigating them on the inside.
Click here to read a piece by Lanny Davis on why lawyers are the best crisis managers and the advantages of the attorney-client privilege.
Some press about our crisis management approach:
- “Lanny Davis Recalls What It’s Like to Defend a President Under Siege”, Daily Beast, July 5, 2017
- “Crisis of the Week: Fujifilm Addresses Accounting Problems”, Wall Street Journal, June 19, 2017
- “Top Defense Attorneys Offer Trump Some Free Legal Advice”, Vanity Fair, June 12, 2017
- “Apologies. Really. And I Will Definitely Grow Up.”, The New York Times, April 15, 2017
- “Crisis Management: United, Spicer, O’Reilly”, CNN, April 15, 2017
- “Crisis of the Week: Areva SA’s Falsified Records Problem”, Wall Street Journal, December 20, 2016
- “Lanny Davis’ Must-Read Crisis PR Book”, O’Dyers PR, December 23, 2013
- “Crisis management at its best”, Buffalo Law Journal, April 29, 2013
- “6 life lessons from the man paid to do damage control for the stars”, Globe and Mail, March 13, 2013
- “An excerpt from Lanny Davis’ “Crisis Tales: Five Rules for Coping with Crises in Business, Politics, and Life”, MSNBC, March 14, 2013
- “Lanny Davis on the basics of crisis management”, POLITICO, March 13, 2013
- “Davis’ Brand is Crisis”, Roll Call, March 8, 2013
- “The Ins and Outs of Crisis Management from Lanny Davis, a Seasoned Professional”, The Washingtonian, March 1, 2013
NBC’s Weekend Today:
MSNBC’s Morning Joe
MSNBC’s “Jansing & Co.” (April 29, 2013)